United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think that Artix loves Robina?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_lcap50%Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Only ingame
Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_lcap50%Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Ingame and Real life
Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think that Artix loves Robina? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He loves her but she doesn't love him
 0% [ 0 ]
She loves him but he doesn't love him
 0% [ 0 ]
No, he loves _____________ (post below)
 0% [ 0 ]
No, she loves_____________ (post below)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

Do you think that Artix loves Robina? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that Artix loves Robina?   Do you think that Artix loves Robina? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm

During the Golden Onslaught war Artix shouts not to harm a hair on Robina's head. So Mark917 thinks that he loves her so we decided to ask you, the forum members.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you think that Artix loves Robina? DJ-Smart
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr
mark917

Do you think that Artix loves Robina? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think that Artix loves Robina?   Do you think that Artix loves Robina? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United we Game :: BattleOn! Games :: AdventureQuest Worlds - AQW-
Jump to: