United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of the dragons with the different colors and such and!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

All of the dragons with the different colors and such and! Empty
PostSubject: All of the dragons with the different colors and such and!   All of the dragons with the different colors and such and! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:12 pm

This week we got a suprise visit from the rare Prismatic Draconian set, which will actually be rare when it goes. It has wings, an armor and a helm. Color custom. Have it your way!

And we also have Shadowslayer Z's shop after her quests which involve, bumbumbum, getting a red glowing axe! And a new cutscene revealing Wolfwing as the new chaos lord. I knew it! I even said it! I knew it!

The new armor and hats are great for those dark depressing people with a bad past to hide who go on the run fighting monsters and criminals hoping one day to find the one that murdered his/her parents forcing them to have such a creul life with depressing scenes of emotion and termoil getting stronger as they get sadder hunting them down to one day go in victory!

And there are two new cheap non-member guns!

Mark

Shadow-knight!
Back to top Go down

All of the dragons with the different colors and such and!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United we Game :: BattleOn! Games :: AdventureQuest Worlds - AQW-
Jump to: