United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New glitch found: Million Dollar Multiplier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

New glitch found: Million Dollar Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: New glitch found: Million Dollar Multiplier   New glitch found: Million Dollar Multiplier EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 am

I was out Grizzlespit farming when all of a sudden I won a protector blade which was my aim. I continously sell them to get new items which are more expensive, fater. After selling one and raising m money to 80033 is suddenly raised to 90033 instantly in two seconds. I have no items worth exactly 10000 so this must be a glitch, so there you have I founded the Million Dollar Multiplier. Any time you see it just say you earned an MDM. This may only work with the Giant Protector Blade but could possibly work with others so be sure to keep an eye on your money!

Prior to the news check the upgrade shop in Battleon to find a new gun, the SG3000, it shoots lasers through bio-hazardous liquid. Oh and when I say it "shoots" lasers I mean it literally "shoots" lasers. Click on the liquid tank to watch this baby fire at an unsuspecting person. Although it can't be seen by everyone it sure is fun!
Back to top Go down

New glitch found: Million Dollar Multiplier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United we Game :: BattleOn! Games :: AdventureQuest Worlds - AQW-
Jump to: