United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Kimberly, Music Pirates, Dischordia, Pony Gary Yellow, Junior, Mr. Socks and Chaos Lord 6!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

Meet Kimberly, Music Pirates, Dischordia, Pony Gary Yellow, Junior, Mr. Socks and Chaos Lord 6! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Kimberly, Music Pirates, Dischordia, Pony Gary Yellow, Junior, Mr. Socks and Chaos Lord 6!   Meet Kimberly, Music Pirates, Dischordia, Pony Gary Yellow, Junior, Mr. Socks and Chaos Lord 6! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

Amazing upon amazing is the only way to describe this performance. First your goign to have to meet "Never shuts up or stops screaming" Kimberly who also trys to "Melt... Faces...". This rocky road won't actually fight but she plays music which is the best inspiration of all. After defeating Dischordia it turns out that Kibmerly does fight, you! Shes gonna set her minions upon you then bring you back in time then make you go up against her drummer and then her guitarist and then her. Afterwards you can have a nice relaxing interview with the band.

Poor Marpo requested a list of items in each shop so I will give it to you.

Merch Shop:

One-Eyed Blade
One-Eyed Axe
One-Eyed Daggers
One-Eyed Bow
One-Eyed Hammer
One-Eyed Polearm
One-Eyed Staff
One-Eyed Warrior
One-Eyed Crawler Cape
One-Eyed Doll Cap CC
One-Eyed Doll Hat CC

Event Shop:

One-Eyed Rune Blade
PlatinumEdge
Massive Rock Axe
Portable Orchestra
One Eyed DoomLance
Music Pirate Garb
One-Eyed Doll Band
Music Pirate Accessories
One Eye Open
One Eyed Crawler

Kimberly's Furniture Shop:

Chaotic Drumset
EyePod Player
Chaotic EyePod Player
OED Table
OED Rug
Kimberly's Mirror
Wall Guitar

Amazing stuff no?

Well thats one long post for me. Thanks to Marpo I had to play the release and wait ages for it to load so I got NO sleep.

Mark
Doll-Adin
Back to top Go down

Meet Kimberly, Music Pirates, Dischordia, Pony Gary Yellow, Junior, Mr. Socks and Chaos Lord 6!
Page 1 of 1