United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre? Empty
PostSubject: Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre?   Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Well this is a litle late (it's actually quite late) but the new release is out now. Normally Mark updates ypu all about the new releases but I haven't heard from him in like a week now, no PS3 or MSN. He might be on holiday but I don't know. Anyway, enough about Mark and onto the release.

We are about to face Wolfwing who has become a Dracowerepyre and has over 9000 (insert Vegeta quote here) HP! Yes he has 30000 Hp. What's better than fighting a Dracowerepyre with 30000 HP? Drops of course.

Wolfwing drops the following but be warned, they have a low drop rate.

•Chaotic Dragon Blade
•Burning Dragon Mace
•Gold Lycan Skull Mace
•Chaotic Dragon Club
•Gold Lycan Skull Staff

Also the war between the vampires and lycans has been made perminant. Now we can all go and kill Edward, I mean Edvard, as much as we want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr
Mark
Board Admin
Board Admin
Mark

Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre? Empty
PostSubject: Achem   Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 am

Prior to that title I didn't get any april fools items nor have I even SEEN the Dracowerepyre!
Back to top Go down

Oh where oh where, has little Mark gone? Eaten by the Dracowerepyre?
Page 1 of 1