United we Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW UWG SITE LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marpo
Owner
Owner
Marpo

NEW UWG SITE LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW UWG SITE LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NEW UWG SITE LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Remember to NEVER talk in all caps. But this title is a exception.

Now about a month ago I started working on the new UWG website and Idon't know how many test servers I actually had but lets just say that it was a lot. The new site can be found at www.UnitedWeGame.co.cc. The new site features a whole new type of UWG including a new forum so you can all say good bye to this one. This forum has been online for over a year now and I'm sorry that I can't transfer all of the posts over to the new site but it just isn't possible. Anyway the new forum is no a part of the new site which both use the same login system so you won't need to accounts, one for site and one for forum, as it would have been if we keep this old forum.

The new site will feature:
  • a new forum
  • proper news posts on games
  • a universal site login
  • user comments and opinions
  • and more coming soon

Currently I am debateing weither or not to make the site a lot more social along the likes of facebook and bebo. I might just setup another test server and invite some users to test and let me know what tey think.

Anyway this is all from me in this post as I now have another one to write. Yes. Game news ready to report. So Cya on the new site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MartsPortal.co.nr

NEW UWG SITE LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1